Monday 8 April 2013

You excellent photo taken on a cheap camera? Even the disposable ones?

Written By Unknown; About: You excellent photo taken on a cheap camera? Even the disposable ones? on Monday 8 April 2013

canonwaterproofcamerasreviews.blogspot.com ® You excellent photo taken on a cheap camera? Even the disposable ones?

Real question written by Miss Blue & Riley too.: Do you have any excellent photos taken on a cheap camera? Even disposable one?

I have a cheap camera and can take okay photo’s. I’d really love one with a bigger zoom etc etc but can’t afford it.


Do you have any examples of good photos you’ve taken or you’ve seen taken by a cheaper camera??


Or any hints for cheap camera “photographers”


Undoubtedly with information Do you have any excellent photos taken on a cheap camera? Even disposable one? you may wish to solve complications personally. Now this element helps in lots of ways; to make your life better. Praying with information Do you have any excellent photos taken on a cheap camera? Even disposable one? is likely to be a remedy within the foreseeable future.

Best solution:


Answer by Steve P

I have had my Holga , (cheap 30 dollar film camera), photos sell at art galleries and be published in Light Leaks magazine.


Remember, the camera does not make the photo, the photographer does.


Here are some examples of my “cheap photos”


http://www.pbase.com/s_parrott/holga&page=all


steve


Answer by Mere_Mortal

I have a Agfa 6×9 Billy that I purchased for 9 dollars US.


I have also taken stunning pictures with a Kodak DX7630 with the German formula lens. I think they can be had for 70 dollars US.


Answer by gryphon1911

Sure do:


Taken with a $ 150 Sony DSC-P51


http://farm1.static.flickr.com/184/458353664_aa2ce0d5f0.jpg


Taken with a $ 300 Fuji Finepix S5100


http://farm1.static.flickr.com/203/447686231_3f553b9406.jpg


http://farm1.static.flickr.com/250/447686235_33dbc74e26.jpg


http://farm1.static.flickr.com/245/447686247_26a15e6dac.jpg


Hints:

Learn and master the basics of photography(exposure = ISO + shutter speed + aperture).

If you have a camera that allows for shutter priority/aperture priority or manual mode…start using them instead of the AUTO modes.

The camera is a tool for you to express your creativity. You take images, the camera is at your command. Learn its strengths and limitations and exploit them.


Answer by GUNN3R17

cheap cameras can still take good images BUT you cant print large


cameras with larger sensors generaly have better image quality to…for point and shoots….1/2.7 is small 1/1.8 are the better models, and 2/3rds(not to be mistaken with 4/3rds) are some of the best point and shoots that were made but generally were more expensive and rare today


Answer by lil’ angel

OMG yes.. I bought a wal-mart special a few years back on a Polaroid power zoom 35-70 mm camera, they were only $ 10. got one for Mom and one for me. It only has a 2x zoom.. (PZ2001)


a few years later I bought a digital camera.. (boy was it expensive) and it only has a 3x zoom 3.2 mega pixels.. which at the time was a good camera.. (Fuji Fine Pix A330)


I like the fact that it uses a camera card instead of film.. but picture wise I would go for that Polaroid any day!! the pictures are clear, bright and the zoom doesn’t distort the pictures.


Answer by CoffeeCupDobie

I accidently take good pics of my dogs with a cheap digital. I take a bunch. I then pic the best out of the bunch. So it is a hit and miss. My son take great pics of our dogs.

When I take pics of the dogs, I always make sure they are candid. That I have the sun behind me (seems to work better). I put the shutter on fast motion… I play with the camera allot. The cockers I put a light back ground behind them and take pics of them.

I love some of the pics I have gotten. Some that my son has gotten have won 3rd place in his school. It’s fun.

I am far from a professional but I hope this helped a little.


Answer by zinubes

Polaroid, but nothing I could show anyone


Answer by kamui x

well, i prefer use a digital camera with minimum of 5 mega pixels, and you can take awesome pcitures, the digital camera helpos you with knowing right away if what you capture is what you wanted, with film camera, you are hoping that it shows up okay, but you are never 100 percent you got what you wanted to get…


Have any idea good?

Add your very own answer at the comments!
PI Miss Blue Riley Light Leaks ISO Hints Learn Fuji Finepix S5100 Fuji Fine Pix A330 DSC AUTO You excellent photo taken on a cheap camera? Even the disposable ones? canonwaterproofcamerasreviews blogspot com


You excellent photo taken on a cheap camera? Even the disposable ones?