Tuesday 2 April 2013

How to set the camera for iPhone 4 Skype (Skype) What should I do?

Written By Unknown; About: How to set the camera for iPhone 4 Skype (Skype) What should I do? on Tuesday 2 April 2013

canonwaterproofcamerasreviews.blogspot.com ® How to set the camera for iPhone 4 Skype (Skype) What should I do?

Topic merely by brebre98: How do you turn on the camera for Skype on an iPhone 4?

I have tried clicking on the camera button in the bottom left corner and tapping “front camera”, but I still cannot see the person I’m Skyping.


Nevertheless this is information and facts on How do you turn on the camera for Skype on an iPhone 4? that you could are required to resolve complications independently. Thought to be able this will assist in several ways: and help the way you live considerably better. In hopes information and facts on How do you turn on the camera for Skype on an iPhone 4? tend to be a treatment in to the future.

Best answer:


Answer by Max

Can you normally see the other person on other iPhones? If so, just send it into your local phone-repairing shop for a checkup. I have lots in my area.


Acknowledge a lot better?

Add your own private answer as part of his comments!


Learn about Time Shift mode on the BlackBerry® Z10 camera at http://us.blackberry.com/smartphones/blackberry-z10.html. A picture is worth a thousand words if…



How to set the camera for iPhone 4 Skype (Skype) What should I do?