Monday 1 April 2013

Hidden in it’s staff survalence residential building legal?

Written By Unknown; About: Hidden in it’s staff survalence residential building legal? on Monday 1 April 2013

canonwaterproofcamerasreviews.blogspot.com ® Hidden in it’s staff survalence residential building legal?

Quandary written by Captain Sharkbait: Is it legal for residential buildings to have hidden survalence on their employees?

The building that I work at, has 7 cameras in plain view (everybody knows). But one day, my boss let me in on a secret and said that our company has all their buildings wired. Although, he also said, he doesn’t know where they are. If these “secret cameras” exist, I’m guessing its because of ‘workers comp’ fraud or something. Anyway, as you’ve probably guessed, I’m paranoid as hell. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks


This is really needed to know about Is it legal for residential buildings to have hidden survalence on their employees? that you’ll will have to resolve concerns on their very own. With some luck , this will assist in lots of ways; and create your own life far better. Wishing needed to know about Is it legal for residential buildings to have hidden survalence on their employees? may just be an answer for a long time.

Best answer:


Answer by B

yes it is legal but I see how that would creep someone out.


Answer by Jackson N

Generally the rule is that you can’t be filmed anywhere that you would have a reasonable expectation of privacy. Anywhere else, pretty much anyone can film pretty much anything. Lots of employers have hidden cameras. That’s fine unless they’re in the ladies’ room or something like that. Also, if the company has living quarters for some employees, they shouldn’t be spying on you in there. But if you think you’re all alone in a quiet corner of the stockroom, you may not want to adjust your wedgie … just in case.


Learn good?

Leave the actual answer within the comments!


Part two: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwKtcVrSKL8 YouTube Tips: Best Cameras and Camcorders In this YouTube Tips video marquesbrownlee from the MKBHD YouT…


The Polaroid Camera Collection


Concept basically by The Polaroid Camera Collection


I went to a giant swap meet today at the Sports Arena here in San Diego, and I somehow managed to acquire 3 new Polaroid cameras. This brings my Polaroid collection to a grand total of 5.


I already had the Minolta Instant Pro and the Sun 660. At the swap meet, I first found the Impulse and picked it up for ! Then I found the SX-70 at another booth for . The seller then pointed out that she had another old camera for sale — the Model 80 (for another ). Oh… and I bought all 3 of them when I wandered off from the wife and kids. So when I caught back up with them (with 3 cameras hanging around my neck), I got the evil-eye.


I’m pretty stoked about these cameras though, since the SX-70, 600, and Spectra films are supposed to be coming back to life in the near future. This means that the four cameras on the right side of the photo can be used once again! The Land Camera on the very left takes roll film that was discontinued in 1992, so no chance of shooting Polaroid with that one anytime soon.


However, I do have plans to rip apart the insides and convert it for shooting 120 film. After the initial inspection, it looks like I’ll have to rip out some sheet metal, drill a few holes, and figure out a way to hold the spools (and wind them). It’s a beautiful camera in near perfect condition, so I hate to mess with it. But I’d hate more for it to never be used again — no camera deserves that fate! Plus, I’ve been wanting a good folding camera to add to my arsenal, so this would be a perfect fit.


I’m thinking that when the Polaroid films are re-released, we ought to put together a Polaroid photowalk in LA or SD!


Hidden in it’s staff survalence residential building legal?