Sunday 7 April 2013

My boss car stereo, what’s the problem?

Written By Unknown; About: My boss car stereo, what’s the problem? on Sunday 7 April 2013

canonwaterproofcamerasreviews.blogspot.com ® My boss car stereo, what’s the problem?

Main problem written by josh: What is wrong with my BOSS car stereo?

When I turn it on it displays “camera” on the screen and none of the button work. There is nothing in the instructions about a camera feature. occasionally the radio will come on but it displays catergories like sports, news, drama, and it is not a sat radio or an hd radio..When it scans for a radio band is starts with 1A1.00 MZ. I have had this for nearly 3 months and it just started doing this.


It is information about What is wrong with my BOSS car stereo? that you could choose to clear up difficulties without any assistance. Perhaps this will assist in several ways… and to make yourself much better. With the expectation information about What is wrong with my BOSS car stereo? may just be a treatment next time.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Erik

It’s made by BOSS. It’s junk. Should’ve got something better quality like Pioneer or Alpine.


Answer by draggin

if it has a removable faceplate, check to see if their is a reset button behind it.


sorry, but boss is a low quality joke and the best repair for it is to do a 3 point shot into the trash can and get a better stereo. look at anything made by pioneer, clarion, sony, alpine, jvc or kenwood.


Answer by odinsragess

Boss = FLEA MARKET. You got fooled by the flashy chome, fake inflated specs, and promises of the best for super cheap.


Acknowledge better?

Leave your own private answer into the comments!


My boss car stereo, what’s the problem?