Monday 1 April 2013

Sneak a camera to a concert?

Written By Unknown; About: Sneak a camera to a concert? on Monday 1 April 2013

canonwaterproofcamerasreviews.blogspot.com ® Sneak a camera to a concert?

Request caused by Kate L: Sneaking a camera into a concert?

So I am going to a Muse concert and it [obviously] says “no cameras” on the ticket. But… I am going to sneak my Nikon L100 in [it isn't a DSLR but it looks like one]. I am planning on taking the pictures during the last song so even if I DO get kicked out, I’ll at least have something.

Opinions? Tips? Advice?

And no they are NOT allowed to confiscate my camera, the maximum they are legally allowed to do is ask me to erase the photos or take my memory card, NOT my camera.


Truly is things to consider about Sneaking a camera into a concert? that you could be will want to resolve situations themselves. We hope it will aid in many ways… to create yourself considerably better. Who wish things to consider about Sneaking a camera into a concert? are generally a way out sometime soon.

Best answer:


Answer by schwendelicious

Just about every concert I’ve ever been to has searched me prior to getting into the venue (although not always). Just so you know….


Answer by fhotoace

Are you willing to have your camera confiscated, never to be seen again? Are you willing to be thrown out or even arrested if you are found using the camera by security?


These are but a few consequences you may face if you sneak in a camera, knowing that they are not allowed in the venue.


Answer by Pooky

Kiss it goodbye now.


Answer by Mikey

Dude, every concert I have ever been to, which is a fair few now, I have taken a camera. So has 90% of the audience. You watch a concert DVD and you will see flash after flash after flash of people taking pictures. They don’t want you taking in professional cameras is what most tickets say. Most phones come with cameras, a lot of them with better cameras than a lot of point and shoot. They’re not going to take everyone’s phones off them too are they. If you got a big pocket keep it in there. They only really search bags anyway. But it’s your call at the end of the day. There is always the risk of running into someone having a bad day who is just looking to pick on someone.


Answer by asheltonphoto

For the record a security guard cannot confiscate your camera. You can only be kicked out.


I’ve been on that ride before when I honestly had no idea that cameras weren’t allowed. If a security guard tries to confiscate your camera tell him to suck a veiny one and leave. Thats the only authority they have. You cannot have your property seized by a private party even if they try to make you think they can. The only exception to that would be if it was SPECIFICALLY stated on the ticket that it could be confiscated since the rules on the ticket are a form of contract you enter into when you use it.


Do know better?

Provide your resolution to this question below!


Sneak a camera to a concert?