Sunday 7 April 2013

How you can get the Sony Handycam (HC35) can not recognize Vista, so I captured the video can be?

Written By Unknown; About: How you can get the Sony Handycam (HC35) can not recognize Vista, so I captured the video can be? on Sunday 7 April 2013

canonwaterproofcamerasreviews.blogspot.com ® How you can get the Sony Handycam (HC35) can not recognize Vista, so I captured the video can be?

Main issue made by GARY C: How can I get Vista to recognise my Sony Handycam (HC35) so I can capture video ?

* The driver supplied with the camera “does not work with this version of windows”

* Windows cannot automatically find a driver that works and suggests I look at the manufacturer’s website.

* The Sony website states that Vista is compatible with this Handycam and no drivers are required.

* The Windows Vista Hardware Compatibility List (which is itself not compatible with Firefox) does not recognise any compatability with any Sony product.


New camera ? Or new OS ?


That may be just about How can I get Vista to recognise my Sony Handycam (HC35) so I can capture video ? that you could be should try to resolve troubles for themselves. Perhaps this will help to in many ways… to make yourself considerably better. In hopes just about How can I get Vista to recognise my Sony Handycam (HC35) so I can capture video ? may possibly be a simple solution sooner or later.

Solution:


Answer by nj_nyc

Vista seems to issues with Firewire.


It’s the OS as far as I’m concerned.


Wait for Vista SP1 and hope the problem is fixed.


Figure out better?

Leave your very own answer into the comments!


Camera operator setting up the video camera


Shot when Camera operator setting up the video camera


Camera operator setting up the video camera



How you can get the Sony Handycam (HC35) can not recognize Vista, so I captured the video can be?