Thursday 4 April 2013

Why Motorola competitors, not open on my camera?

Written By Unknown; About: Why Motorola competitors, not open on my camera? on Thursday 4 April 2013

canonwaterproofcamerasreviews.blogspot.com ® Why Motorola competitors, not open on my camera?

Main problem courtesy of =]: Why is my camera on my Motorola Rival not opening up?

everytime i try to take a pic or video with my

motorola rival it says

“camera intializing” and

then “unable to open camera”

and then comes back to the home screen..

any ideas?


This is definitely precisely about Why is my camera on my Motorola Rival not opening up? may wish to solve conditions automatically. With some luck , this will help to in many ways: and help yourself greater. Praying precisely about Why is my camera on my Motorola Rival not opening up? happens to be a strategy at some point.

Most practical answer:


Answer by SaSSy dANciR

i just got a rival and my camera works try going to media center then pic and vid then press take a picture it might work but its strange yours isnt working hope i helped!!!


ela☺♥♫♪


Answer by jasonskiier

I had a problem with my rival…some buttons werent working. i took it to the verizon store and they replaced it right there for free. cause that definitely sounds like a problem with your camera


Have any idea greater?

Give your solution to this inquiry below!



Why Motorola competitors, not open on my camera?