Monday 8 April 2013

It on the receipt of my Verizon Wireless, What do you mean?

Written By Unknown; About: It on the receipt of my Verizon Wireless, What do you mean? on Monday 8 April 2013

canonwaterproofcamerasreviews.blogspot.com ® It on the receipt of my Verizon Wireless, What do you mean?

Dilemma basically by XAthleteX: What Does This Mean On My Verizon Wireless Receipt?

It says “Unl in 1500 Msg Camera”. Does This mean i have unlimited text? what does the msg camera suppose to mean? i have unlimited texting but 1500 for picture messages?


That is top tips on What Does This Mean On My Verizon Wireless Receipt? may wish to clear up complications without some help. I really hope this will help to in many ways; and generate your own life better. In hopes top tips on What Does This Mean On My Verizon Wireless Receipt? just might be a fix sooner or later.

Optimum solution:


Answer by missmanda722

It means that you have unlimited texting to anyone with Verizon (Moble to Moble or M2M) and 1500 for outside of Verizon, including/allowing picture and video messaging. In other words you are able to send and receive picture/video messages, but you have a limit of 1500 text/picture/video messages to or from anyone not in verizon. In other words, the “Camera” simply means that you are picture/video enabled.


If you forward one picture or text to 6 people, then that still counts as 6 messages.


Fully grasp a lot better?

Add your individual answer for the comments!




Verizon Wireless Msg Camera It on the receipt of my Verizon Wireless, What do you mean? canonwaterproofcamerasreviews blogspot com



It on the receipt of my Verizon Wireless, What do you mean?