Monday 1 April 2013

Why Do you need a camera error on my Samsung Messenger?

Written By Unknown; About: Why Do you need a camera error on my Samsung Messenger? on Monday 1 April 2013

canonwaterproofcamerasreviews.blogspot.com ® Why Do you need a camera error on my Samsung Messenger?

Inquiry from Emily K: Why do I have a camera error on my samsung messenger?

My samsung messenger has recently just shown that once I try to turn on the camera, it shows “camera error” or “Cannot open camera” or “Camera error 104″. I tried restarting my phone several times but it keeps happening. I can see my pictures fine. Is my camera broken?


This really is things to consider about Why do I have a camera error on my samsung messenger? which you may have got to resolve conditions without some help. Optimistically it will help in lots of ways… and to make everything far better. Praying things to consider about Why do I have a camera error on my samsung messenger? just might be a fix in the near future.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Andres

if you’re talking about the “messager r450″


then i had the same problem


i think all i did was just popout the battery and put it back in and turned it back on

Samsung Messenger Why Do you need a camera error on my Samsung Messenger? httpcanonwaterproofcamerasreviews blogspot com


Understand or know far better?

Give your answer to this query below!


Owned!


What’s in your camera bag?


Artwork merely by What’s in your camera bag?


My camera bag. Let me show you it.



Why Do you need a camera error on my Samsung Messenger?