Monday 1 April 2013

What you need is a basic instant camera?

Written By Unknown; About: What you need is a basic instant camera? on Monday 1 April 2013

canonwaterproofcamerasreviews.blogspot.com ® What you need is a basic instant camera?

Challenge written by Queen Elizabeth: What does a basic instant camera need to have?

I started to fascinate instant cameras and google the net for the latest models. I also wondered if there’s such thing as “digital instant camera”. Is there really a “digital instant camera”? And Im also planning to buy a Polaroid 300B. What does a PIC 300B need? Tnx


This is exactly things to consider about What does a basic instant camera need to have? that you might are required to clear up dilemmas individually. Can easily you will find in many ways, and start making the way you live much better. Praying things to consider about What does a basic instant camera need to have? may just be a response in the foreseeable future.

Solution:


Answer by Pearls Before Swine

The Polaroid 300B camera just needs compatible film – Polaroid PIF-300 film will work: http://www.amazon.com/Polaroid-PIF-300-Instant-Cameras-packs/dp/B003TP03TQ/ref=pd_sim_p_1

(It also needs AA batteries but it comes with those)


I know of only one digital instant camera – it’s basically a regular digital camera combined with a photo printer. It’s the Polaroid Pogo: http://www.amazon.com/Polaroid-CZA-05300B-Instant-Digital-Camera/dp/B001RIYUJQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1308110942&sr=1-1


Answer by fhotoace

You do know, don’t you that the Polaroid 300 is a rebadged Fujifilm Instax Mini 7, right?


http://www.fujifilm.com/products/instant_photo/cameras/instax_mini_7/


For some reason the Fujifilm costs less than the Polaroid, go figure


Both the Polaroid 300 and Fujifilm cameras use instant film and are NOT digital at all


Have any idea much better?

Leave all your answer belonging to the comments!


Possibly the sickest TV prank ever.


my first camera: ferrania


Representation courtesy of my first camera: ferrania


This is my first camera ever. My father gave it to me, after it served him well for 30 years. I am almost certain the picture ‘ Noorpolderzijl mid 1940′s’ was taken with this camera. So is the picture of me being 13 in 1971. A childhood friend, Hein Klip, took it. I am sitting on one of his fathers trucks and i carry the camera bag. I have taken a lot of pictures with it myself. I still remember the film protected by tight red paper.


What you need is a basic instant camera?