Sunday 31 March 2013

What I bought a book that wants to understand how photographic work instruments and photos (itself), I?

Written By Unknown; About: What I bought a book that wants to understand how photographic work instruments and photos (itself), I? on Sunday 31 March 2013

canonwaterproofcamerasreviews.blogspot.com ® What I bought a book that wants to understand how photographic work instruments and photos (itself), I?

Real question courtesy of Emilia: I want to understand how photography works (instrument and the photo itself), what books should I buy?

I was thinking of buying “Negative” or “Camera” (by Ansel Adams), though I will buy either a film rangefinder or a slr.


Any other book recommandations are welcomed.


This is really learn about I want to understand how photography works (instrument and the photo itself), what books should I buy? that you can preferably should resolve concerns theirselves. Now this will assist in several ways… and help your life considerably better. In hopes learn about I want to understand how photography works (instrument and the photo itself), what books should I buy? could well be a cure tomorrow.

Best solution:


Answer by Forlorn Hope

look for books and websites on photography basics…


Answer by Alison

Do you live near a library? They should be able to point you to some good books on the basics of photography. I like those by Freeman Patterson, although they are often more about the philosophy of photography. You could try searching Amazon for titles including “beginner photography”, but I’d recommend the library first — then you could have a look at the books first to see whether they’d be something you’d like to buy.

Good luck — and yay film! Vivek Bhardwaj Police Photographers Freeman Patterson What I bought a book that wants to understand how photographic work instruments and photos (itself), I? httpcanonwaterproofcamerasreviews blogspot com


Answer by EDWIN

Try this site: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Photography


Answer by mister-damus

John Hedgecoe’s books on photography are good, as are some of the Kodak guides.


Do know good?

Add your ultimate answer with the comments!


Onstage during the BlackBerry World 2012 keynote general session, Vivek Bhardwaj shared a look at a camera feature being developed for BlackBerry 10 that all…


I’ve got a camera too!


Design by simply I’ve got a camera too!


Police Photographers with their funky cameras. They dont look too pleased when the lens is pointed the other way.


What I bought a book that wants to understand how photographic work instruments and photos (itself), I?