Sunday 31 March 2013

How to e-mail pictures that are stored on the phone from my cell phone from Sprint.

Written By Unknown; About: How to e-mail pictures that are stored on the phone from my cell phone from Sprint. on Sunday 31 March 2013

canonwaterproofcamerasreviews.blogspot.com ® How to e-mail pictures that are stored on the phone from my cell phone from Sprint.

Idea basically by KC25: How to email a picture that is saved to the phone in my cell phone from Sprint.?

I have a picture that I saved as my background that I want to get off my phone. Does anyone know how to do this? The problem is that you can email pictures that are “in camera” but not saved to phone. I need to see if there is a way to get the picture that is saved to phone emailed or downloaded to our computer.


It will be tips concerning How to email a picture that is saved to the phone in my cell phone from Sprint.? which you can must have to solve troubles on their very own. With any luck , it will help in several ways, and formulate your own life considerably better. Thinking tips concerning How to email a picture that is saved to the phone in my cell phone from Sprint.? is likely to be a remedy in coming years.

Best answer:


Answer by strobel1040

I would assume your phone has a USB plug-in. Use it and pull the picture to your computer.


Answer by loser_face14

I don’t think you can becuase my phone is like that too


Answer by Mike J

instead of putting in a number to send it to put your e-mail


Answer by kreale_78

If your phone has web access its pretty easy. Just open the picture, hit send, then enter the e-mail address.


Answer by vetteleo

sounds like you have a Sanyo. I’ve got one too. I think you’re screwed. Like you said, only the IN CAMERA pics can be uploaded or sent to other phones/e-mails. The SAVED TO PHONE pics are off limits…yeah, you’re screwed. I’ve been in that situation so many times (yes! 2pts!)


Answer by blahblahgrl

There should be an option to “send picture” either with your pictures or your text messaging. Just send it as you would in a text message, but enter your email address instead of a number. Then, check your email and it should be there. You may have to download it from your mail as an attachment, but it should work. I have a Sprint phone and that’s how I have to do mine. Your standard text messaging rates will apply, too, so be careful of that.


Answer by AD

Does your phone has a data cable support. Mine has its samsung..

If you have a data cable then you can pull it too…I would like you to visit mobileaction.com so that you can check if you have that option in your phone or not…


Understand or know a lot better?

Leave your special answer on the comments!


Canon explains how their DSLR cameras work.


Guida alla Camera oscura e allo Sviluppo Pellicola in Bianco e nero – Tutorial Sviluppo e Stampa BN


Design by Guida alla Camera oscura e allo Sviluppo Pellicola in Bianco e nero – Tutorial Sviluppo e Stampa BN


Guida alla Camera oscura e allo Sviluppo Pellicola in Bianco e nero – Tutorial Sviluppo e Stampa BN


Con questo articolo voglio realizzare una guida su come allestire una camera oscura, lo sviluppo e la stampa della pellicola in bianco e nero, per aiutare tutti coloro che come me vogliono avvicinarsi alla fotografia all’argento (o analogica).


Inizio con un’elencazione di tutto il materiale necessario per poi parlare dello sviluppo e della stampa, troverete inoltre molte risorse utili (ho anche inserito dei video per far capire meglio certi procedimenti).


Ci sono diversi tipi di C.O. quella di cui parlo in questa sede è la versione "classica" o per meglio dire amatoriale utile per sviluppare le proprie pellicole BN, per camere oscure più complesse e professionali dovrete comprare dei libri specializzati.


Accessori, strumenti e chimici necessari per realizzare una camera oscura:


CONTINUA A LEGGERE A QUESTO LINK:


marcocrupifoto.blogspot.com/2011/03/la-camera-oscura-e-sv…


P.s.


LE FOTOGRAFIE CHE VEDETE QUI SOPRA NON SONO REALIZZATE DA ME, SONO STATE PRESE DA GOOGLE IMMAGINI DA AUTORI IGNOTI.


How to e-mail pictures that are stored on the phone from my cell phone from Sprint.