Sunday 31 March 2013

How to hide the gun in the physical GMOD, what should I do?

Written By Unknown; About: How to hide the gun in the physical GMOD, what should I do? on Sunday 31 March 2013

canonwaterproofcamerasreviews.blogspot.com ® How to hide the gun in the physical GMOD, what should I do?

Question caused by Mr. Lopez: How do I hide the physics gun in GMOD?

I recently got GMOD, and wish to make Machinimas. However, it won’t look good with the physics gun showing. I don’t want to sue the “camera” feature, because then I can’t move the ragdoll. So how do I hide the physics gun, but still use it?


This is really things to consider about How do I hide the physics gun in GMOD? you may should try to fix problems without any assistance. With luck , it will aid in lots of ways; and help your own life considerably better. Wishing things to consider about How do I hide the physics gun in GMOD? tend to be a way out at some forward point.

Optimum solution:


Answer by PMuser

Check out www.Gamefaqs.com

They have answers to all of your gaming questions


Answer by Josh S

In the options tab, there is a checkbox that says “Hide Physgun Beams”. When this box is checked, the physgun beam will be invisible. The gun itself will still be visible. You may have to place a camera and look through it while you film and move the ragdoll. As long as you stay out of the shot, it will look like the ragdoll is moving by itself.


Do know much better?

Add your own answer into the comments!


The first video from Camera Obscura’s brand new album, “My Maudlin Career”, out 4/21 on 4AD. Purchase the album here: http://www.beggarsgroupusa.com/releases…


Exposure with Kiev film camera


Reputation with Exposure with Kiev film camera


My first experience with macro photography using rented for work purpose Nikkor AF 60

f/2.8 D Micro.


Exposure settings at my old film camera – Kiev 4a.


How to hide the gun in the physical GMOD, what should I do?