Sunday 31 March 2013

Simplest, most affordable, the most money on YouTube a video camera for?

Written By Unknown; About: Simplest, most affordable, the most money on YouTube a video camera for? on Sunday 31 March 2013

canonwaterproofcamerasreviews.blogspot.com ® Simplest, most affordable, the most money on YouTube a video camera for?

Concern from Acte Ahena Goelengal: Simplest, least expensive but best for the money video camera for youtube?

I have a logitech. No sound, the Windows Vista Basic will not allow my amateurish tech skill to input a microphone to add sounds of my birds to send videos of them to our extended family round the world.


When I see a “video camera” what should I be looking for as to sound pickup? I am kind of old and lacking daily sunshine because of the Michigan winter currently so you are permitted to speak down to me.


Thanks so much for any help!


Actually details Simplest, least expensive but best for the money video camera for youtube? you may wish to solve dilemmas their selves. Eventually you will find in many ways: and create your own life better. Who wish details Simplest, least expensive but best for the money video camera for youtube? could well be a remedy of the future.

Best answer:


Answer by Mandy

Your ideal camcorder would have an external microphone jack so you could place a mic closer to the source of sound (birds). But many of your inexpensive cameras won’t have that option.


But many cameras have very good audio pick-up and the on-board mic are near the lens. Placing your camera on a tripod and aimed towars your subject will be ample enough to record most sounds.


I have the JVC Everio GZ-MG330 that has a great on-board mic and also a remote control. I can place the camera outside and control it from indoors. It has a 35X Optical zoom lens! You can really get close up to the birds.


The JVC Everio GZ-MG330 is great for YouTube uploads too.


Figure out a lot better?

Leave your ultimate answer as part of his comments!


Eyewitness accounts of the tsunami that devastated Japan in March 2011, captured by the people who kept filming as the cataclysmic events unfolded around the…


why i love my vintage cameras


Photo by way of why i love my vintage cameras


this is my modest collection of vintage cameras. their home is a shelf in my bedroom, and the first thing i see every morning. they are not "mint" condition, none of them are worth much money … but they each have a special place in my heart. some are battered from heavy use by their prior owners ("well loved," as they say), and i imagine the occasions and moments the camera & owner enjoyed together. some of these cameras were found on dirty folding tables at flea markets, or hiding at the bottom of a heap in a thrift store.. waiting for me, like a prize in the crackerjack box. the best are the ones that were given to me as gifts by people who know me well.


….. and yeah…. i’m also just a big ol’ photography nerd, and this stuff makes me giddy Windows Vista Basic JVC Japan GZ Acte Ahena Goelengal Simplest Simplest, most affordable, the most money on YouTube a video camera for? httpcanonwaterproofcamerasreviews blogspot com


some i have shot with, some need restoration (like the brownies). i need to learn how to respool 120 film onto 620 spools to use them as well. oh boy!


// obviously, this is best viewed large //


Simplest, most affordable, the most money on YouTube a video camera for?