Saturday 30 March 2013

Canon camera when I turn the “lens error, restart camera” What do you mean?

Written By Unknown; About: Canon camera when I turn the “lens error, restart camera” What do you mean? on Saturday 30 March 2013

canonwaterproofcamerasreviews.blogspot.com ® Canon camera when I turn the “lens error, restart camera” What do you mean?

Concern created by dancer12612: What does it mean when my Canon Camera says “Lens error, restart camera” when I turn it on?

I recently accidentally dropped my canon camera while the lens was open. Now I can’t get the lens to close, and whenever I turn on the camera it gives me a message that says, “Lens error, restart camera”. What do I do, and is my camera for sure broken? How can I fix it?


That is related to What does it mean when my Canon Camera says “Lens error, restart camera” when I turn it on? that you can have got to resolve issues independently. Eventually it will aid in many ways… and build everything significantly better. Praying related to What does it mean when my Canon Camera says “Lens error, restart camera” when I turn it on? tend to be a fix later on in life.

Optimum solution:


Answer by mrs. cullen

check the zoom lens and everything make sure theres no obstruction such as crumbs sand or anything


Answer by Lucas

Lens is cracked.


Answer by Sherin

i droped my friends camera once..and it said lense error


all she did was keep closed..and wen she came home from skewl hher camera worked again.:))


but all her camera said was “lense error” not “lense error.reset camera”


but if it still takes pix and works fine

then it should be alright<345


Answer by Elvis

it means the lens is not straight.

it means it will cost $ 150 to fix.

it means it was a costly accident.

it means it is time to cry.

sorry


Figure out greater?

Leave all your answer active in the comments!


For pro sliders check out Kessler Crane! http://www.kesslercrane.com It’s the most requested DIY build we’ve gotten yet! So today we finally throw together a…


The camera case


Reputation by simply The camera case


Updated photo of the camera case. I may or may not tag each camera.


Canon camera when I turn the “lens error, restart camera” What do you mean?