Friday 29 March 2013

To open the camera on my laptop, what should I do?

Written By Unknown; About: To open the camera on my laptop, what should I do? on Friday 29 March 2013

canonwaterproofcamerasreviews.blogspot.com ® To open the camera on my laptop, what should I do?

Request courtesy of Delaney: How to open up a camera on my laptop?

I got a new laptop this morning and I cant find how to launch the camera. I had it earlier when I opened skype to set my profile picture. I searched for “camera” under the programs and nothing came up. The type of laptop is a Dell Ultrabook xps13 and it has Windows 7. I gave all the information because I dont know whats important. Well thanks, and have a merry Christmas!


This is really details How to open up a camera on my laptop? which you can need to solve situations on their very own. Confidently this element helps in many ways, and build everything far better. Who want details How to open up a camera on my laptop? will probably be a resolution at a later date.

Best answer:


Answer by Computer Geek

Search “webcam” under the programs.


Answer by PJ

1st make sure the camera driver is loaded. try manycam free at http://www.cnet.com & you’ll have fun with a program that found your camera


Answer by Robert

Click on the start and go to Control Panel.

There click on View Devices and Printers in blue under the green Hardware and Sound.

Here you should be able to see the camera and right click on it to create a shortcut to it.

Hope this helps.


Learn good?

Give your answer to this question below!


Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center: Space exhibit, collection of astronaut camera gear


Graphic simply by Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center: Space exhibit, collection of astronaut camera gear


Assorted cameras used in human spaceflight.


Some of these will be cataloged in the National Air & Space Museum’s

aerial cameras and human spaceflight collections database.



To open the camera on my laptop, what should I do?