Friday 29 March 2013

How to transfer pictures to the computer using a memory card from my phone?

Written By Unknown; About: How to transfer pictures to the computer using a memory card from my phone? on Friday 29 March 2013

canonwaterproofcamerasreviews.blogspot.com ® How to transfer pictures to the computer using a memory card from my phone?

Request made by Christian G: How can I transfer pictures from my cell phone to the computer using a memory card?

I have a samsung instinct and when i take pictures, they go to the phones “camera” folder. I dont know how to move them to the memory card folder so that i can transfer them to the computer.


This is definitely facts to consider about How can I transfer pictures from my cell phone to the computer using a memory card? that you’ll should try to resolve troubles independantly. Can easily this will help to in several ways; and then make your life considerably better. With the expectation facts to consider about How can I transfer pictures from my cell phone to the computer using a memory card? is going to be the most effective results at a later date.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Austin R

Put a mini sd in a SD adapter, put it in your card reader, open the files on it and drag whatever you want into it.


Acknowledge better?

Leave your own individually styled answer from the comments!


RUSSIAN DRIVING CAMERAS. Highlights include: * JET FIGHTER and HELICOPTER flyby 2 meters ABOVE HIGHWAY TRAFFIC * Horse crossing busy streets at Zebra crossin…


Rain camera


Photograph courtesy of Rain camera


Rain camera



How to transfer pictures to the computer using a memory card from my phone?